More Information for Families
Online Tutoring for Everyone:
Do you or your child need help with reading?
With Read Right's video conferencing technology, your child works closely with a certified online tutor... as if they were in the same room.
Our online tutors are highly trained in a system that addresses every aspect of the reading process. Research documents that our system rapidly improves comprehension.
Benefits of Read Right Online:
- Online Tutoring is 100% individualized, providing immediate feedback to students
- Online Tutoring is convenient; do it at home or from any properly equipped Internet station
- Students improve rapidly; if you do not see an improvement within 8 sessions, request a refund. (see details)
Read Right Works
Independent, gold-standard research has verified that Read Right tutoring is highly effective. Our Online Tutoring methods are virtually identical to our site-based methods, reviewed and rated highly by experts at the National Center on Response to Intervention.
Read Right Online Tutoring is appropriate for:
- Mild to severe reading problems
- Dyslexia and other specific learning disabilities
- English language learners
Our staff will provide you with all of the information and personal assistance needed to get you started with 21st Century Online Tutoring. We're here for one reason: to solve reading problems.
More Information for Educators & Teachers
Read Right Reading Programs:
For schools and institutions
For decades, solutions for reading problems have focused on individual word identification. Read Right Reading Programs for all ages focus on efficient brain function and complex cognitive processing in the context of sentence reading.
This means the methodology addresses every aspect of reading, not just phonics and word identification.
Read Right is perfect for:
- K-12 (Public, Private, Charter & Tribal Schools)
- Special Education
- Colleges & Workplace Literacy
- Corrections Facilities
- Online Tutoring for Groups
Site-Based Programs: For schools, colleges, workforce literacy, and corrections
Read Right Systems will send a training Consultant to the site you designate for seven weeks of hands-on training, spread over 15-18 weeks, to train your staff in our highly structured methods. Your staff will start to work with students immediately—there is no delay for students.
Programs are available for:
- Grade K-3 Early Reading Development (a whole-class model)
- Grade 3-12 Reading Intervention (RTI, Spec. Ed., ELL)
- Adults: College Developmental Reading, ABE & Workplace Literacy
Our comprehensive systems are turn-key. We provide all of the training, materials required to offer your students an exceptionally effective reading program.